Founf old stuff while packing.



Helooo ,I'm back :3



I've been real busy with my home and all.Since i'll be moving in on January.



I found some of my old things stuff back in my closet (lol lazy me)
Found a notebook i usally use for school ,doodle and wrote lots of lame stuff in there =W=




here's some of them



Muted words

I look at your eyes,
full with hope and pride,
To have people like you staying by my side.


but,


You look into my eyes,
full with tears and anger,
To have people like me staying by your side.

Why?
Why?

Why the tears ? What've I done?

I could hear you crying.

But all i could do is whisper,whisper those muted words.

All i could do is whisper those muted words.






*end*



Guess wat this meant.. i kinda like it :3






Nineteen minutes
Fifteen years ,
living in a shithole.
Taking the pain everyday.

No complain ,no help.

I shut my mind ,
to shut the pain away.


Those Ten people stood in my way.
I've just wanted it to stop.




Did i ask too much?
Why , Why then u ask?




I answer.

They started it.
and i just wanted it to stop.




INspire by a book Called Nineteen minutes.


*guess wats it's about*




Death from a child


For once ,
I'm so cold.


Your arms felt so warm,
yet your fingers shook.

Your eyes ,
so vibrant blue
held fear and anger

Your hands,
so strong yet delicate,
held the coldness of the blade.


Light as a feather my body felt.
No pain
numb.

Oh.. My..

Is this what death's like ?








DONE! :3




Oh! i found my old drawings too lol..

Chibi Dr aoki

my uber awesome dragon :3




0 comments: