Didn't Regret going to CF : For Real


No matter how many drama and nervous moment i had just to ask my mom about CF.
It paid off !
For real.

I had a Blast with my sis and my group in KL,Sunway Pyramid.

I think my sis made the best decision of her life. :3

She was really hesitating whether she wants to follow me to CF, KL.
Because she's quite busy at the moment,with driving License and all.
Demo .. In the end!! she went with me and had a great time.
To make it clear, I cos for both Day 1 and Day 2.









Day 1 AS Kusuragi Suzaku Emperor ver (Code Geass)

Day 2 AS Lelouch Emperor ver (Code Geass)










Day 1 shoot

Me and my epic group :3

Wonderfull C.C by Megumi




Next is some omake and other group shots :3




me and my bro in a team :3



CF afthemath

After CF, I've met lots of awesome people.
Cosplayers,Guest,Fans,Photographers.
I've met people like Mellisa Yeo! whos a cosplayer ,who debut as Oz of pandora hearts!
She was really friendly and soooo handsome at CF :3
I've met Michelle ,who was a awesome Silent hill Zombie :3 *salute*
I've met Reynolds , Who was a awesome Loveless ! and bishie kagamine len!
I've met Amir Yusof ,who was a amazing photographer for first day photoshoot! Friendly and really warming towards us .
I've met Jason,who's from Selangor , he's a guest from CF ,very friendly! and really happy to hav met him xD .
And soooo on!
the amazing part is that Jesuke came down to CF from singapore!
the all so epic JESUKE!!
she's really cool and a great cosplayer.
Update done!
am sleepy =W=































0 comments: