Drama ,Drama and more Drama.

I hadn't put up any personal thins into my blog becuz i didn't want to.
But today's a bit diffrent since i cant get it out of my mine.
Its bugging me from juz then till now.

My mom and dad aren't the lovey cuddly type of parents.
Lots of disagreement,old habits , misunderstoods.
Well... its not unusual.
But there are times where things like Argue gone over the line.

I'm not sure if i could ever believe any of what they said.
Since I'm not there in person.
So when my mom comes up to me..with bruises.
I wonder... Was it dad that did that to her?
Then when it's my dad who comes up to me..with bruises.
I can't help and wonder ..Was it mom that did that to him?

I'm not blind and stupid..
And i notice my mom always.. whenever she had something in mind.. whenever she's sad or unhappy or stressed,she would come to me.
And say all the things she had in her mind.
Things like Dad.. dad.. and more dad.
Saying things about my dad.. saying stuff that i can't help but cry over it.
Cuz i wonder if i could believe what she said.
If i do, then i wouldn't be hearing my dad's side of the story *which is very unfair*

So I'm stuck in the middle.. Always.
My dad says "No i didn't do it,don't listen to ur mother"
My mom says "Yes he did,I live with ur dad for 30+ years and ur saying i'm lying?"

My sis 'gave up' on their arguements long ago..
'Gave up' as in.. like she didn't bother to know more,she didn't want to care.
I don't blame her for not dealing with family problems.. since they're so complicated.
I understand.. but still.
I known more things that *maybe* i shouldn't hav known or believe.

I looked at my dad, Who loves to play games,ps2,like playing with us ping pong and all.
I can't imagine him doing those things like betraying our family.
Yes, He smokes and drinks alot.
He has his bad.
I've hated my dad at least two times,when he got home drunk and kick my dog and hit my mom.
but the hate was juz temporary anger.
He hangs out with his friends alot too.
Lends them money which are hard to get back.
He has a big ego.

My mom loves to jump on conclusions.... She misunderstood people sometimes.. never really gave the person *such as my dad* to explain.
But I somehow understand her...
She.. has hard times with my dad,since they didn't get marry willingly.
*flashback*
My mom once told me that they got marry at the age of 22.
My mom was my dad's bf for 5 years if i'm not mistaken.
my dad was a playboy? as u can say that.
His young and plays around.
Doesn't want to commit too much.

Until one day my grandpa was sick.. and old.
He wanted to see my dad get married before he passed away.
So my dad listen and get married .
yea after a few days later, my grandpa well.. passed.

..such a long post with such a sulky subject..
juz gotta let things out since this morning there's another argue.






0 comments: