Being 16 sucks sometimes.


Mood : Nervous and Anxious or both.


Sht... I've just told my mom and dad about CF (comic fiesta 2009) .
I told them i made plans about CF.. and i want o go there for cosplaying.


They ask me about it.. where it was held,which i said Sunway Pyramid in KL.
My mom said it was far.WHICH it is.. about 2hours drive.
BUT..Kl and Melaka aren't really that far.(for me)

Anyway... My parents aren't that happy and supportive about the news.
They're hesitating whenther they want to bring me there.












Fk.. I feel sooooooo **** up right now.


I understand they're quite worried for me and my sis. Since I'm onli 16 .

But there are times i wish i was older.

I wish i could Drive.. then i dont need to ask them.
I could juz drive there on my own.
But reality bites back in yer ass.
All i could do now is wait , wait , wait for their anwers.


CAMWHORE PICS




the contact lens here is going to be found in this year CF. xD
doing a Green eye characther. GUESS xD













0 comments: